Dedicated To Protecting the Rights of Injury Victims
Suffering a personal injury or disabling illness can be an overwhelming experience. As you seek medical treatment and wonder how you will pay the bills, you may realize that you need an advocate to protect your rights. The experienced attorneys at Burge & Burge, PC, can fight for the compensation and benefits you need to heal and move forward with your life.
As a family of lawyers, we are committed to working together to help our clients through difficult times. We treat each client as an individual, providing personal service and compassionate guidance. We are always prepared to go to court when necessary. You can trust our skill as litigators in state and federal courts. Our practice includes representation for Federal Employers' Liability Act (FELA), personal injuries due to negligence, workers' compensation and Social Security Disability/Supplemental Security Income (SSD/SSI) claims.
We Have Tried More Major Injury Cases Than Most Local Firms
Burge & Burge is one of the oldest personal injury firms in Alabama and one of the oldest FELA firms in the nation. We can help you with all types of railroad injuries as well as Federal Rail Safety Act violations. Our FELA practice includes railroad workers throughout the southeastern United States.
Other Issues We Handle
- We represent other types of injured workers with workers' compensation claims, including third-party claims.
- Disabling injuries, whether work-related or not, may make you eligible for SSD/SSDI and SSI benefits.
- We can review your claim and represent you at the disability hearing.
- Car accidents are a frequent cause of injury and wrongful death.
- We can protect your rights in trucking accidents as well as accidents with uninsured or underinsured motorists.
- The firm also has considerable experience with medical malpractice claims. We work with medical experts to provide testimony on medical errors and negligence.
- In addition, we represent families of nursing home abuse and neglect victims.
Contact a Personal Injury and Federal Employers Liability Act Claims Lawyer
Personal injury, workers' compensation, FELA and SSD/SSI cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If we accept your case, there is no fee unless we recover damages for you. Please contact us online, call or call toll free 877-388-3749 to schedule an appointment with a Federal Employers' Liability Act claims lawyer in Alabama. Your consultation is free.